Remote Wi-Fi Analyses
WLAN RF Design analyses either in the design, verification, or optimization phases, are optimally performed during onsite surveys. Recording and/or capturing data onsite with Ekahau sidekick and/or other tools are required for thorough Wi-Fi analyses.
Our Wi-Fi RF design remote analysis service can help you with the analysis part of this process. The data capturing is performed by local people onsite, and the Ekahau files and/or other data files are sent to Skyline Networks for remote deep-dive analyses.
One of our Wi-Fi engineers is assigned to your project and is your single point of contact.
All results and recommendations are discussed in multiple remote video sessions.
Prerequisities for the local site:
- Ekahau Sidekick
- Laptop (macOS or Windows) with Ekahau PRO software
- A trained person in gathering data with Ekahau SideKick (remote training sessions to meet this requirement available on request).
- Remote WLAN RF Design
- Remote WLAN RF Verifications
- Remote Spectrum Analyses
- Remote Wi-Fi troubleshooting
Benefits and Goals:
- You want a second opinion for your Predictive or Verification WLAN RF Design.
- Your company has multiple sites and want to reduce travel costs in the validation of all sites.
- Remote Wi-Fi troubleshooting.
- Optimized ROI on your Ekahau SideKick purchase.
Do you need Remote Wi-Fi Analyses services?
Order a pool of service pack hours service and we can start up the Remote Wi-Fi Analyses Services. Only the used hours are invoiced.