The WLAN Deployment Model
The WLAN Deployment model ensures the right solution for your business and is a blueprint for deploying a Wi-Fi network. We can assist you in every step, from the start of the WLAN RF design to installation, validation, optimization, and auditing, to keep your wireless network healthy and ensure an optimal user experience for all wireless clients.
Predictive WLAN RF Design (Offsite)
Information-gathering is even more critical for this type of WLAN RF Design. Besides the WLAN requirements, we also need extra information regarding the type of walls, doors, and other RF-blocking objects used in this building infrastructure. Based on the gathered information from the RFI questionnaire and our RF experience out of the field, we can comfortably design an RF model that will reflect a realistic onsite WLAN RF design.
- A Wi-Fi survey for a building that still needs to be built
- A Wi-Fi survey for a building where the interior walls still need to be constructed
- A Wi-Fi survey for a site or coverage area without physical access.
- A Wi-Fi survey in a two-step RF Design scenario where the initial offsite survey data is used to foresee all Wi-Fi cabling on the floors. The onsite survey will pinpoint the correct cabling locations when all construction on the floors has been finalized.
- Kick-Off meeting (before startup in a teams session)
- Staging floor maps in Ekahau software
- WLAN RF modeling in the 2.4 GHz band: Based on the Least Capable Supported Device
- WLAN RF modeling in the 5 GHz band: Based on the Least Capable Supported Device
- WLAN RF modeling in the 6 GHz band: Based on the Least Capable Supported Device
- Executive Summary
- Bill Of Materials
- Scope description
- Results WLAN RF Design analyses in the 2.4GHz band (Heat Maps)
- Results WLAN RF Design analyses in the 5GHz band (Heat Maps)
- Results WLAN RF Design analyses in the 6GHz band (Heat Maps)
- Detailed Installation Report (without photos)
- Install and configuration matrix in excel
Technical project overview in a Teams session.
- Site Survey Procedures
- Scope Overview
- Kit list
- Installation proposals
- Configuration proposals
Need more information or a quote?
Are you interested in our Predictive WLAN RF Design service? Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.