The WLAN Deployment Model
The WLAN Deployment model ensures the right solution for your business and is a blueprint for deploying a Wi-Fi network. We can assist you in every step, from the start of the WLAN RF design to installation, validation, optimization, and auditing, to keep your wireless network healthy and ensure an optimal user experience for all wireless clients.
Greenfield WLAN RF Design
A Greenfield WLAN RF Design is a new Wi-Fi design starting from scratch. Existing Wi-Fi cabling or access points will NOT be taken into consideration for the new access points layout.
- New buildings with no WLAN deployment
- Existing buildings with an existing WLAN deployment but existing Wi-Fi cabling do not need to be considered
- Local Kick-Off meeting (small scope overview before startup)
- RF interference measurements (Non-Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi)
- Signal Attenuation measurements of the different wall types
- WLAN RF Design in the 2.4GHz band, APoS + Ekahau modeling based on the Least Capable Supported Device
- WLAN RF Design in the 5GHz band, APoS + Ekahau modeling based on the Least Capable Supported Device
- WLAN RF Design in the 6GHz band, APoS + Ekahau modeling based on the Least Capable Supported Device
- Photo round of all access point locations
- Executive Summary
- Bill Of Materials
- Scope description
- Results interference analyses (Wi-Fi and non-Wi-Fi)
- Results WLAN RF Design analyses in the 2.4GHz band (Heat Maps)
- Results WLAN RF Design analyses in the 5GHz band (Heat Maps)
- Results WLAN RF Design analyses in the 6GHz band (Heat Maps)
- Detailed Installation Report
- Install and configuration matrix in excel
Technical project overview in a Teams session.
- Measurements procedures
- Scope Overview
- Kit list
- Installation proposals
- Configuration proposals
Need more information or a quote?
Are you interested in our Greenfield WLAN RF Design service? Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.