The WLAN Deployment model ensures the right solution for your business and is a blueprint for deploying a Wi-Fi network. We can assist you in every step, from the start of the WLAN RF design to installation, validation, optimization, and auditing, to keep your wireless network healthy and ensure an optimal user experience for all wireless clients.
WLAN RF Remodel
Remodel the current Wi-Fi deployment to meet new WLAN Requirements, and the remodeling is based on the same access point type. It comes with a passive survey to locate the existing access points and to analyze the current Wi-Fi deployment. The cabling of the installed access points will be reused in the new WLAN RF Design if applicable.
- When existing Wi-Fi coverage is not sufficient
- When new wireless devices and applications are added to the wireless network
Onsite Remodel Activities:
- Local Kick-Off meeting (small scope overview before startup)
- RF interference measurements (Non-Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi)
- Passive survey to locate existing access points and audit the existing Wi-Fi deployment
- WLAN RF Design in the 2.4GHz band, APoS + Ekahau modeling based on the Least Capable Supported Device
- WLAN RF Design in the 5GHz band, APoS + Ekahau modeling based on the Least Capable Supported Device
- WLAN RF Design in the 6GHz band, APoS + Ekahau modeling based on the Least Capable Supported Device
- Photo round of all access point locations
- Executive Summary
- Bill Of Materials
- Scope description
- Results RF interference analyses (Wi-Fi & non-Wi-Fi)
- Results from the existing WLAN RF audit in the 2.4GHz band (As-Is Heat Maps)
- Results from the existing WLAN RF audit in the 5GHz band (As-Is Heat Maps)
- Results from the existing WLAN RF audit in the 6GHz band (As-Is Heat Maps)
- Action plan for the RF Design Remodeling
- Access point layout of the current WLAN Infrastructure, including a plan showing which Wi-Fi cabling points can be reused in the new WLAN RF Design
- Detailed Installation Report including :
- Map layout of existing access points that can remain in the current location
- Map layout of existing access points that need an install optimization
- Map layout of existing access points that need to be relocated
- Map layout of the new access points
- Install and configuration matrix in Excel
- Technical project overview in a Teams session.
- Measurements procedures
- Scope Overview
- Kit list
- Installation proposals
- Configuration proposals
Need more information or a quote?
Are you interested in our WLAN RF Remodel service? Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.